View Registration Packet (PDF)
The API Delta Chapter of New Orleans, LA is proud to announce that our annual Golf Tournament is scheduled for Friday, September 7, 2018, at the Beau Chene Country Club (Oak Course) located in Mandeville, LA. Registration will begin at 7:00 AM and Tee off time is 8:00 AM.
This year the tournament will be limited to one morning round, filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The entry fee is $750.00 per 4-man team. The tournament format is a 4-man scramble, blind bogey.
Proceeds from the tournament are used to support API Delta Chapter activities and programs, awards, scholarships and the ongoing promotion of the petroleum industry in local schools and universities. Through your generosity and participation API Delta Chapter has been able to provide ongoing support and funding for programs such as the following:
• Scholarships (over $70,000.00 the past 5 years) for local high school graduates and college students supporting industry related degrees.
• The Louisiana Children's Museum where API Delta sponsors the Energy Exhibit.
• Mini Grants program to teachers, designed to help fund the purchase of supplies and teaching equipment.
• The Teacher Excellence Awards program (over $40,000.00 the past 5 years) which recognizes outstanding educators in the Greater New Orleans Metropolitan Area.
• The Energy projects division of the Greater New Orleans Science & Engineering Fair was started by our Chapter. Monetary awards recognize students with winning science projects in the energy category, along with their teachers and schools.
• The annual API Meritorious Service Award which recognizes local individuals for their outstanding service and leadership in the oil and gas industry and community service.
Your support of the tournament is greatly appreciated and helps API-Delta Chapter continue its efforts to promote the petroleum industry in the region.
We look forward to seeing you at this year's API-Delta Chapter Golf Tournament and thank you in advance for your generous support.
Travis Raiford & Barney Paternostro
2018 Golf Tournament Co-Chairmen
Pay for team of 4 for $750.
To pay by credit card, click a link below and proceed to click "Don't have a PayPal account". A PayPal account is not required to complete your purchase.
|$2,500 GOLD SPONSORSHIPS||As a Gold corporate sponsor, your company's name will appear on the Corporate Sponsorship Board and Score Card. You will be allowed to enter two (2) teams in the tournament.||Michael Cole (504)-442-6783|
|$1,250 SILVER SPONSORSHIPS||As a Silver corporate sponsor, your company name will appear on the Corporate Sponsorship Board and Score Card. You will be allowed to enter one (1) team in the tournament.||Michael Cole (504) 442-6783|
|$350 BRONZE SPONSORSHIPS||As a Bronze corporate sponsor, your company name will appear on the Corporate Sponsorship Board, Score card and a Hole Sign.||Michael Cole (504) 442-6783|
|$200 SOCIAL MEDIA SPONSORSHIP||We will offer Social Media sponsors a co-branded event photo with their company logo and API's. A mention and link to company website in the event description, a featured post, and spend their entire sponsorship in boosting the event. (Estimated 16k to 41k people reached).||Meagan Chauvin Kohls (985)-519-0583|
|$150 HOLE SPONSORSHIP||As a Hole sponsor, your company name will appear on a Hole Sign and Sponsorship Board.||Michael Cole (504) 442-6783|
|$50 - FOOD AND BEVERAGE TENT SPONSORSHIPS||As a food and beverage tent sponsor, you will be allowed to place your company hospitality tent on a hole, in order to serve food and or beverages for those in attendance. Your company name will also appear on the Tournament sponsorship board. Hospitality sponsorships will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as space permits.||Michael Cole (504)-442-6783|
P.O. Box 50110
New Orleans, LA 70150